Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Homecoming Week
I went to the Homecoming Devotional, I don't know if it was called a devotional, but it was on Tuesday morning. It was nice and I enjoyed the winning essay that was read there. I also liked seeing the band and the dancers that close and it really got me pumped up for Homecoming week. After the show, we went to the Homecoming Kick-Off Barbeque. There were a lot of people there and we enjoyed some good food. We did not stay long, but we had fun for a little while there. I saw some of my friends and we just hung out and enjoyed the free food, who could complain? Aside from my Tuesday activities I did not really participate in Homecoming this year. I am not huge on football, so I did not get too excited about the game either. I heard that the blue foam football was fun too, but I had to go open a checking account with my mom so I missed it, oh well. There is always next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment