Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

I was a little bit of a party pooper this year for Halloween, I did not really do anything special. I am not a huge Halloween fan as it is. Some of my friends invited me out to watch scary movies at a friend's apartments. I did not really feel like doing that. Instead, I got sucked into the third Twilight book, Eclipse. That is somewhat appropriate as the books are about vampires, right? I read almost the entire book that night. Another somewhat funny experience that night, so I was home alone, right? I get a knock at the door and I open it and on the doormat is a bag with an orange piece of paper and some candy. I take out the paper and it's like a story about someone not locking their windows on the bottom floor and someone crawls in the window. So, I was a little scared the rest of the night too and made sure the door and all of the windows were locked. Why would they do that on Halloween night? I am on the bottom floor, too! Actually, last year's Halloween was a lot more fun. I guess I am feeling "nostalgic" and I will share last year's events. My boyfriend, Clay and I dressed up and went to party at my friend's house. We were "Peace and Quiet." I was a hippie and he was a mime. He was such a good sport about it and let me do his make-up and he even wore suspenders and gloves that were too small. The party was really fun too, we watched 1408. I guess that is a bitter sweet memory as Clay is now on a mission and I miss him a lot.

No comments: