Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Resistance
It's hard to pinpoint my biggest resistance since I have been at BYU. I think for me, my biggest problem as been managing my time wisely and not giving into distractions. There are always a thousand other things I would rather do than study or do homework. I knew it would be hard to motivate myself to study and do work without my parents there or structured time to do work. I have been trying to work on this problem though by planning times to study and get things done. Although I am not usually good at doing the things that I have planned, it has been somewhat effective. I think I could more effectively overcome this resistance by trying to eliminate some of my distractions and trying harder to "stick to the plan." I guess it just runs in my family, we are not very planned people, but I am working to change this habit and start being more organized with my time and using it more efficiently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment